Your shopping cart is empty!
It works as a scan tool to help you troubleshoot problems of all OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles.
- Works with all OBDII compliant vehicles.
- Reads & clears trouble codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light (MIL)”.
- Turns off Check Engine Light, and resets monitors.
- Views freeze frame data.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
It will measure/monitor up to four different sets of information simultaneously, providing real-time engine performance analysis, allowing you to adjust driving behavior and save fuel.
- Fuel system status
- Vehicle speed
- Engine coolant temperature
- Fuel rail pressure
- Intake manifold absolute pressure Engine speed
- Calculated load value
- Ignition Timing
- Intake air temperature
- Absolute throttle position
- Battery voltage
- Short term fuel trim
- Oxygen sensor output voltage
- Air flow rate
- Commanded secondary air status
It will display such useful information as average trip Kilometres per litre (km/l), tank km/l, average speed per trip, average speed per tank of fuel, kilometers to empty, kilometers driven on tank, and more.
- Maximum Speed
- Average Speed
- Driving Time
- Driving Distance
- Fuel Used
- Trip Fuel Economy
- Distance to Empty
- Time to Empty
- Fuel to Empty
- Engine Power
It will save up to 300 hours of your driving data. Works as a vehicle black box to store every trip.
- Time and date for each trip
- Distance traveled each trip
- Maximum speed during trip
- Time over speed
- Times of extreme acceleration during trip
- Times of extreme deceleration during trip
- Times of hard accelerations and braking Average speed
- Average fuel consumption